Enter the giveaway today, ends February 19, 2013. Cheers and good luck to all of you!
Gah she’s gorgeous and that blue is bold! Not really my colour but seeing it like that makes me out an all blue outfit!
Oh yeah, visit her website fashionista514.com to enter her Rowenta Beauty Infini Pro Auto Sensor Dryer Giveaway.
I love Sharpies. A lot.
I always have one in my purse, tote bag and gym bag. They’re great for a quick hancock, marking your drink cup at a party, and writing on balls and Frisbees.
I would doodle loads with a rainbow of these. I would do them in the morning, afternoon, and evening. I’d sneak them in during a work meeting and create a colourful masterpiece worthy of inspiration!
Even if I don’t win, I hope that a Christmas elf is listening/watching and put this in my materialistic stocking.
So what you will win:: An Element Eden x Inspired by Daydream Lily giftpack. It includes the Journal, pillowcase set and Festival tote bag (which by the way is super gorgeous, it has stitching detail on the front and vintage floral lining) oh and the Journal is a cover…..so you can keep using it and just replace the insert. fun!
Daydream Lily is hosting a pretty awesome giveway and though it may decrease my chances of winning, it’s always a pleasure to share great finds. So hop on over to her website and simply comment on her post for your chance to clean up that lovely gift pack.
Super cute canvas tote, with wide straps and a button snap. I always find useful to have reusable totes around, even ones from groceries but this is super cute! Hearts it!
Sprinkle hearts interweb babes!
I’ve chosen this hot little number because it so awesomely amazeballs. It’s so put together that I can get around everywhere in this outfit, from working at the design studio all day to rocking it at night. Though I’m not sure I’d last too long on the heels all day but I’m willing to try! Each piece can also be the centerpiece of other outfits that I look forward to building ♥.
Above: Top Gina Tricot, Jacket Topshop, Treggings H&M, Bracelet Lindex, Glasses H&M, Shoes H&M.
All you have to do is leave a comment with your name and e-mail, telling me what you would do if you won the prize pack? I will select a random winner by the end of the contest, get your contact information and the prize pack will be delivered to you! And for full disclosure, I didn’t get any swag for this. It’s all for you folks. Good luck everyone! To enter and be eligible to win, the entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) who is over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. One entry per person, winner will chosen at random. The giveaway ends October 12, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. EST. The contest is sponsored by Coty Canada Inc. and Matchstick Inc. Official Rules & Regulations
The Contest will run from September 26, 2009 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) [ET] to October 12, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. [ET] (the “Contest Period”). The contest is sponsored by Coty Canada Inc. and Matchstick Inc. (the “Sponsor”). The contest is hosted by (“The Host”).
1. To Enter: No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Limit of one (1) entry per household, per person, per email address.
Enter online: Go to (the “Contest Website”) during the Contest Period, complete the fulfill contest entry specifics and submit as instructed. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules will void all entries affected by such methods and shall also be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries.
2. Eligibility: To enter and be eligible to win, an entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) who is over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. Employees of or those residing with an employee of Coty Canada Inc, the Sponsor or Host, their agents, representatives, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and dealers, advertising and promotional agencies, sponsors, suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this contest, including the independent judging organization are not eligible to enter this contest.
This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Each entrant is only eligible to win one (1) prize during the Contest Period.
3. Prizes to be awarded: Entrants are eligible to win one (1) Harajuku Lovers Fragrance prize packages with an approximate retail value of $250.00 each.
The Sponsor reserves the right in the event that a Prize or any component of the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another Prize of equal or greater value, without liability.
Any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in claiming or using his/her prize will be the responsibility of the winner. Winner is responsible for all taxes and expenses which are not included in the prize description above.
In the event of a dispute, entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries, bulk drop-offs, mechanical reproductions or facsimile entries are ineligible.
4. Winners: A winner for the contest will be selected by The Host and announced October 13, 2009 on or around 12:00 p.m. EST. Selected entrants will be contacted by telephone and/or email at the Host’s discretion. Only the selected entrants will be notified. Before being awarded the prize, selected entrants must first correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question with the Sponsor. If an eligible entrant is selected but cannot be reached after four (4) attempts and the skill-testing question is not administered within 20 business days of the selection, the selected entry will be deemed void and an alternate entrant may be selected. Only upon signing and returning the Declaration and Release Form described below in Rule 5 and correctly answering the skill-testing question, will a selected eligible entrant be declared an official winner.
5. Release Forms: The selected entrants of a prize will be required to sign and return, within the time stipulated by the Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form (“Declaration and Release Form”) stating that he/she has read and understood these Official Rules and Regulations (“Official Rules”), grants all consents and authorizes the Sponsor to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, address, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes relating to this Contest at no additional compensation, beyond the awarding of the prize. Selected entrants must also agree to accept the prize as offered. The Declaration and Release Form also releases The Sponsor, The Host, its affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, and all their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all liability, claims of damages and causes of action, of any kind whatsoever, whether at law or in equity, and including but not limited to death, personal injury and loss or damage
to property, that the winner or any of the representatives, heirs, next of kin or assignees (collectively, “Representatives”) may have or which may hereinafter accrue to the winner’s Representatives as a result directly or indirectly from their participation in the contest or receipt or use or acceptance of the prize. In the event of non-compliance with these requirements (as applicable) or with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned undeliverable, Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and select an alternate potential winner and shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
6. Limitations of Liability: Neither The Sponsor nor The Host will be liable for: a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, whether caused by the Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; c) any problems with, or technical malfunctions of, telephone networks or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; d) any failure of any email to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, interrupted or unavailable networks; e) damage to a participant’s or other person’s system occasioned by participation or downloading of materials in this Contest; f) late, delayed, damaged, misdirected, destroyed, lost, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, fraudulent, stolen, postage-due or wrongly addressed entries which will be deemed void.
7. Right to Terminate: The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to terminate, suspend or modify this Contest, without notice, at any time should i) any electronic messages or any other materials used in this Contest be tampered with, mutilated, altered, forged, reproduced, not legitimately obtained; or ii) other types of fraud are suspected; or ,iii) entries are illegible or contain or reflect printing, production or other errors; or iv) virus, bugs, technical failures, human, printing or distribution errors or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security, safety, fairness, or proper conduct of any element of this Contest as described in these Official Rules. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as originally planned should any error, whether human, electronic or otherwise, or any other event interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the online portion of the contest and conduct the draw from all other previously received eligible entries.
8. Miscellaneous: By entering, entrants agree to abide by the Official Rules and agree that the decisions of The Sponsor and The Host are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and no transfer or substitution of the prize, whether for cash or otherwise, will be permitted except as expressly provided in these Rules or at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize may not be exactly as shown on Promotion publicity or promotional materials. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute this prize with a prize of equal or greater value if for any reason the prize cannot be awarded as contemplated in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify, from this Contest and any future contest, sweepstakes or other Contest conducted by Sponsor, any individual that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Ruby Press is a boutique PR agency with a beautiful blog filled with delightful inspiration. And they’re currently running a giveaway to promote Viv & Ingrid‘s new v&i Bonbon collection of gifts and accessories.These are so adorable AND cupcake shaped! What’s not to love? I could think of a dozen things to stash in them! Candies, nuts, mints, bite-sized snack things, staples, tacks, stickers, paper clips, jewellery, cotton balls… whatever else needs containing! These cupcakes come in cherry, chocolate, gold, silver and strawberry colours which are really pretty but if I win, I would want them all in cherry! Not very creative? I think not, because it’s my fave colour and I want them all neatly in a row on my desk so I will always have cupcakes in view holding my tidbits! You know, they come in the prettiest boxes too and I think they’re worth keeping on display too. I can hide even more stuff in ’em! Source: Ruby Press
Go to chickdowntown.com and find something you’d wear these earrings with. A pretty Alice + Olivia Dress… or maybe some Jules Smith Bangles? How To Enter:
1. Comment: Comment on It’s Heavenly with your fabulous fashion find to go along with the Sheila Fajl Teardrop Stone Oval Earrings 2. Post: Got a blog? Well post about this giveaway on it and link em’ back on here. Feel free to grab the images above to lure em’ in. In order to track this please email me at email@example.com to confirm your entry. 3. Twitter: Got Twitter? All you gotta do is RT the following:
RT @ItsHeavenly – Enter now to win this Heavenly JulyGiveaway. http://itsheavenly.blogspot.com Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!