I want that bright light polish.
I used to have a mega collection of polish but have since curated the collection to a small few. These were the best choices for the project. For my next attempt, I think I’ll get more “spacey” colours. Aside from the following, remember to put on a base and top coat.
- Rimmel 60 Seconds in 600 Deliciously Dark
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in 480 The Real Teal
- Forever 21 Love and Beauty in Fuschia
- American Apparel Nail Laquer in Office 36503
- Sally Hansen Gem Crush in 08 Glitz Gal
It turned out pretty artistic, I just don’t think I made it as galactic as possible. Most likely because of the colours. I think I need more blue and silver to achieve Galactic Stars Nail Polish.
I’ve been doing this often. Usually with my pointer fingers.
Seems like a big undertaking and not sure I’m quite there with patience and skill, but maybe one day I will do this. I’ll keep this tutorial around for reference!
One gold polish.